I also had to go back to work for 2 days while they were here. It is nice to use my brain again and see all my friends but I definitely miss my girls while I'm there. Luckily I'm not working too much so it's manageable.
We got to celebrate Monettes birthday while they were here. We celebrated with some Olive Garden and they went to Wicked. We even got a brief visit with Payton. It was fun.
Tyler powered through with some late nights and we got the basement mostly finished for his parents to stay in. It is so nice to have the extra space and a guest room again. I love it!!
Tyler and I also signed up with our friends the Starks and ran the Spartan race. It was right behind our house and we got insanely muddy. It was so fun and challenging. Not looking forward to the tough mudder...
And a few I forgot!
Quinn finished gymnastics. She is getting pretty good at the tricks and ok at listening and following directions. She loves it!
We also played lots at the park and outside. Had a date night with friends and swam in our pool. Love summer!



















1 comment :
love it. glad your basements basically done. I'm putting my kids in gymnastics and seeing those pictures of quinn made me happy for them. I bet she's fun to watch! i am working on updating my blog too... stay posted
Post a Comment