Monday, September 15, 2014

Girls Camp

This year was A stake girls camp. It was out past Rocky Mountain house near banff. We packed up super early and arrived in time for some lunch and set up camp. The girls did some certification and we hung out with our new buddies the Greenfield ward. After a lovely fireside we had a great sleep. The next day we got to do Rock climbing and repelling which as insanely awesome and canoeing or kayaking on the lake. On our drive back from the lake we were stopped by a fire Marshall saying they were closing the highway due to forest fires that jumped the road. Sadly we were on our way home and evacuated about 2 hours later. It was crazy! And sad! I guess I understand though since it was raining ashes and it was difficult to breathe... It was fun the time we spent there and sad we had to head home early. I sure to love these girls!













No comments :