Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Random Summer

We stayed so busy this summer. My motto is Edmonton summers are short so we need to be outside and enjoy them! And we did. We tries to meet up with friends at least once a week. 

This baby finally went forward facing! We are all pretty happy about it!

She also started to enjoy feeding herself. Let the messes begin!

Quinn got her first haircut at a salon (beaners) She did so well! We just got a trim but it's way better.

I was pretty sad to see these girls go. Their family moves down to raymond and we miss them like crazy!

I got to play soccer this year which was awesome! I really do love that sport. I love when my family comes to watch me!

Edmonton has so many splash parks. We played at a lot of them. We love free fun!















No comments :