This girl loves to be naked. She also loves to be outside and play in this car. Pretty much her happy place.
They finished the new bike path behind our house and it goes right to the park. Quinn loves it because she doesn't have to stop and wait for us at every intersection. Instead she goes really far ahead and climbs on this well. Not sure which is worse...
It is dangerous to leave water in the pool because Scarlett prefers to jump in fully clothed.
Unfortunately our daughter has a slight addiction to diet coke. What can I say its in her genetics. I miss dollar drink days!
Toward the end of August Scarlett started walking full time. She was pretty unsteady most of the time but very determined. She is getting way better on her feet and is loving her new found freedom. Me...not so much.
The disney store never disappoints. Quinn became a Jedi in training.
I did quite a bit of running to train for my Tough Mudder. One Saturday I drove over and ran along the river where we used to run before we moved. Edmonton is really a beautiful city. I love this run.
With all the playing outside my house definitely suffered. I did find the time to do laundry a couple of times and the kids enjoyed it.
We managed to only see the Paynes once all summer. We sure do love Anna!
The last few days before the Starks went back to work we tried to get in as much play time as possible. We had a fire and then hit up the dinosaur park. The kids were really well behaved and had a lot of fun. Worth the drive and money.
Tyler has been pretty dedicated with exercising and eating right and has lost quite a bit of weight. He is really loving crossfit right now. He feels great and looks amazing. Love him!



























No comments :
Post a Comment