The rest of September was pretty uneventful.
Quinn started preschool. I wavered back and forth whether or not to send her and finally at the last minute decided to. Turns out it was a great decision. She LOVES it! She is in the 3 year old afternoon class with Mrs. Wong (who happens to be my stake president's wife) at La Perle play school. Its busy to pick her up and drop her off but I'm happy we did it.
Quinn has gotten really interested in crafting. Tyler brought all these stickers home from the Dollar Store. They have definitely kept us busy.
Apparently the garbage can makes a good hide and seek spot?
One of my besties Robin, tore her achilles tendon in our very first basketball game. SAD! I stopped in to visit her post surgery on my way to work. Too bad her room was in a closet!
Tyler's parents came up to visit for the weekend. We hit up the zoo while they were here. Its always fun to have visitors!
This girl loves her dog. Not sure he returns the sentiment.
They finally finished the path by our house. Makes for a perfect ride to the playground!
Bedtime is always a happy time around here!
I started watching Jacie's boys every other Tuesday afternoon. It works out great since she watches mine one morning a week in return. They have fun. It is definitely busy though!
The weekend after Tyler's parents came Elise and Tim came up for a visit. I love when my sisters come. Tyler, Tim and I ran the 10 km night race. It was pretty crazy running through the river bottom trails in the dark. They gave you a head lamp and everything. I even ran my fastest 10 km so far. I have pretty much quit running since then but I need to start again soon! We shopped, hot tubbed and enjoyed the nice weather. It was awesome.
We had a few really warm days. I let the kids play outside as much as possible since I knew winter was coming. I love our home made water slide!
My basketball league is clearly pretty intense. This was from a head on collision. I probably should have gone to get stitches but who has time for that?! I just super glued it. I have a pretty sweet scar.
There is just something magical about snuggling your babies while they sleep.
We headed out to Sherwood Park to swim and celebrate Gunnar's birthday. We sure do love the Starks and Quinny loved giving Guns his present.
Sometimes for a few brief moments Quinn is actually nice to Scarlett and they play together. These moments make having two kids worth it. I wish they happened more often...
We tried to play at the park everyday after preschool. These girls sure love being outside. Especially when I'm pushing them in the swing!
All the girls in this house are pretty happy when Dad comes home. Snuggles like this happen on the regular. They also all share a popsicle for dessert a few times a week. Love my people!




























No comments :
Post a Comment