Thursday, December 4, 2014

Idaho


Due to my sisters incessant whining about living far away from us I make regular trips to Idaho. So after we headed down to Raymond we picked up Elise and loaded up in the car. It is a long drive. Around 10-11 hours from Raymond. The kids travelled so well! We only had to stop once in Butte. Minus the pee breaks on the side of the road. They watched tv, are snacks, and slept. I don't know if I could have done the drive without Elise. Next time we go she will have a baby of her own!
I got pulled over in Montana. It was amazing I paid my 25 dollar ticket right on the side of the road. Alberta should really adopt this policy.

We got ther late at night and first thing the next morning went to play basketball with Muff's friends. We then had to Mae our almost daily stop at Chick fil a. Elise can't get enough of the gluten free French fries and nuggets.

We did a lot of shopping and just hanging out. We ate out and tried to keep four kids from beating in each other.

We went to a pumpkin patch that was so  cute. They has a little corn maze and lots of animals to pet. The kids loved it.

Then we painted all the little pumpkins we bought at the patch.

It was cohens birthday a few days after we were leaving so we made cupcakes and went bowling to celebrate.

It was so fun to visit. We love our cousins. Until next time!

We stopped off in High River on our way home. These two actually got along briefly. It was amazing!


No comments :