It was pretty good to be home after Florida. We jumped right back into regular life. We got back Quinn's preschool picture. Seriously? How cute is she!?
We finally bit the bullet and fully potty trained Quinn at night. She has a few accidents and lots while she was with her Grandmas but has since got the hang of it. She chose this Ariel play doh castle as her reward for finishing 10 dry nights. She almost never has accidents now. The money I'm saving on pull ups is magical!
Now that it's winter we started frequenting some of our favorite indoor hangouts. We all love going to gymnastics drop in. Quinn can't wait for her actual class to start in January.
We got to go out on a day date with some of our best friends. We did dinner and a movie and were home by 5. It was so much fun. I especially enjoyed our photoshoot in the bathroom...
We stole Muffy and Denton's Sunday tradition of smoothies on Sunday. This guy is a smoothie ninja. I seriously don't enter the kitchen all day on Sunday. It's by far my favorite day of the week!!
It was warm for a few days so the kids played in the snow. After this excursion we decided to invest in snowpants.
Scarlett is emotionally attached to her soother. Probably border line addicted. She was very upset that it was stuck under her crib where she couldn't reach it...
Quinny needed some alone time so Tyler took her out on a hot date. They went to penguins of Madagascar and played at the arcade after. She is definitely a Daddy's girl.
We had our ward Christmas party. I was in charge of Santa. I found a suit and someone to do it. Then Quinn was so excited. As soon as she got up to her turn she sat down and cried. Scar wasn't much of a fan either. So being the good mom I am I made them sit for a picture. They will appreciate it someday.
We left some stuff at Tyler's parents and they sent ring pops back with it. The kids were pretty happy about it.
Quinny still naps. It's heaven. This day we napped together after I worked the night before.
Life is busy but good. Onto December!
No comments :
Post a Comment