Friday, January 16, 2015

Happy Birthday to Me!

I had a pretty great birthday as well. I just hung out with the kids in the morning. Then they both took amazing long naps! We all did actually. Sleep is an amazing birthday gift. When Tyler got home from work he spoiled me with so many presents. I got new toms wedges and a new fossil purse! Love that guy! Then we headed out to the melting pot with Starks and Famulaks. We went all out and dinner took 3.5 hours! I had to pee twice! I drank a lot of diet coke, laughed way too much, and just had so much fun. Love my friends. It was the perfect way to celebrate turning 28!



The very next morning I woke up, got ready, and left for Calgary. Elise had Jack on January 8. I sadly missed his birth due to being at work through her whole labor! I was so sad! I'll have to make it to the next one. When I got to Calgary I met up for lunch with two of my favorites. Such a great lunch with great company!


The I quickly headed over to meet baby Jack! He is to die for cute! I seriously love him! I basically held and snuggled him for two days until I had to return home to real life. Congrats Lisey and Tim! He is perfection!
Such a great birthday week. I feel like 28 is going to be a good year.

No comments :