Friday, January 16, 2015

One Word

So I've heard a lot about people choosing a word to define their year or use as a New Years resolution so I decided to try it out. My word for the year is:
              POSITIVITY

Now I don't think I'm a super negative person but ever since my dad died whenever things are going well I'm always waiting for the other shoe to drop. I'm always sure Tyler is dead if he doesn't call, or Quinn and Scarlett are choking or not breathing. I worry a lot and often think the worst is going to happen. I have a pretty wild imagination to boot. So this year I'm going to try to be positive. Live in  the moment and not be looking for something bad to happen. I'm going to appreciate what I have and find the good in bad situations. I hope by the end of the year this bad habit can be broken and I will be happier and healthier because if it. Wish me luck!

No comments :