Scar loves to do whatever Quinn is doing. In the rare time that Quinn isn't yelling at her or pushing her away they are actually kind of cute together. I love that I had two girls!
I was feeling ambitious one morning and made homemade playdough for the first time. It's so easy! Don't know why I haven't done that before?
We of course enjoyed some more indoor playgrounds. Sigh. Life in Canada.
I occasionally let me kids be creative and paint. Sometimes the 10 minutes of enjoyment just doesn't seem worth all the cleanup. But I guess on this day I was feeling ambitious or something. Plus they look so cute all covered in paint!
Quinn discovered selfies. And taught Scar. Cutest selfies ever if you ask me!
We have been night time potty training Quinn for what seems like forever. I take her to the bathroom before I go to bed. On this night she just couldn't quite make it back to her bed...she is literally snoring like this.
The weather got warmish so we of course headed to the dog park! It was snowy and muddy but the kids and I got some good use out of our gumboots and Rocko was in doggie heaven. We sure love the river valley.
Tim got tickets to the Flames vs. Leafs game from his work so the whole family made the trek down. We enjoyed an evening at the dog park. Scar didn't so much enjoy the walk home...but it was fun all the same.
We of course all did plenty of Jack snuggling.
We went to Cross Iron mills and Elise got full use out of her stroller. I can't wait to finally invest in one. 3 kids later!
We also got to take a quick peak of baby! It looks so cute all squirmy in there. They estimate my due date to be around Sept 15. We are pretty excited and nervous to welcome another baby into our family! 3 kids is a lot!
We had date night at the annual Oilers vs. Leafs game. It was pretty sad this year since both teams are pretty horrible. And the Oilers won for the first time since we have lived here! Its always fun to get out together and see our favorite team though. Even if they did lose.
We celebrated St. Patricks day with green milk. Quinn refused to eat it of course. I also colored the toilet water and told her the leprachaun peed in our toilet. She made me flush it immediately. This girl is afraid of everything!
Cinderella finally came out to the theatres. Carrie and I took the girls on a date. They were in heaven in their princess dresses. The beginning was a little slow but they were pretty good considering. There was some dancing in the aisles though which was pretty cute! Luckily we sat on the end and I don't think they bothered anyone too much.
These girls like to play hard. And they do it best with Dad. Racing and basketball were some of our activities in March.
I played basketball again this year. It is so nice to get out of the house and do something competitive. I love playing every year. Sadly we didn't win this year but it was still fun. Kenzie is actually that pregnant in this picture. That is not a ball!
During Spring break we hit up the Zoo with the Starks. It was pretty fun to get out of the house and see the animals. Lucy and the tiger were my favorites of course. It is nice to live so close to the zoo and to have fun friends to go with!
The snow mostly melted by the end of March so we got to start spending some time outside! Hopefully Scarlett likes the Stridor more than Quinn did! If not she sure looks cute trying!
We finally cut some of Quinn's hair off. It was so long and scraggly at the ends. She was really good the entire time and earned a treat at the dollar store after. It looks so much better!
Done with March! On to a very busy April!






























No comments :
Post a Comment