Saturday, May 2, 2015

February Fun

Winter continued on for us in February. We continued to find new fun stuff to do indoors with some of our favorite people. The Famulaks. This indoor playground is called Hide and Seek and it is insane! Slides, climbing, ball guns, and trampolines. The kids were in heaven!

Tyler spent the year playing goalie for the Liberty Security team. His games were all after 10 PM so I didnt make it out to very many. He had fun and it was good to see him play again. He is a pretty good looking goalie!


My friend Lormirra got engaged! So I went out on the town to celebrate with some of my favorite girls from work. It was a blast and I'm so so so happy for her!

Jack came to visit us! Quinny and Scar were pretty excited that Elise and Tim brought Jack for his first visit to Edmonton. We all smothered him with love. We can't get enough of our Jack Boy!



Tyler surprised me with tickets to Beauty and the Beast. I was in heaven. It is my favorite movie of all time. He also didn't know where he was buying them and we ended up 7 rows from the front! It was amazing! Love this guy!

During reading week Elise decided to bless Jack in Calgary. We all headed down for the blessing and Muffy, Denton and the boys even came from Idaho. It was so fun!

After the blessing we all headed down to Welling and spent the next couple days at my mom and Pauls house. These 3 were in heaven having full time cousin bonding. Quinny definitely LOVES her cousins!

Muffy had a moustache birthday party for Oliver. I can't believe he is 1! And the cutest 1 year old ever! He is so sweet with his big blue eyes and curly hair. We all love Ollie!


Jack had attention on him at every moment. These kids love babies.

My mom took the older 3 cousins out for a movie while the rest of us went out with the younger 3. I think my mom got the better deal. Our 3 were crazy but we enjoyed some fro yo and sister bonding!



A trip to SOAB is never complete without horse riding with Grandpa Dudley. Quinny is getting pretty brave on the horse and Mason loves it. Great grandpa Dudley even hooked up the chariot. It was fun for everyone.







Unfortunately we had to say goodbye. Why can't we all just be neighbours? Someday? Love these people!


Quinny also had some fun play dates when we got back. She is pretty lucky to have so many fun friends here. She is into everything girly and luckily so are her friends!


On the last weekend in February I took a night away to the fabulous destination of...RED DEER! Haha. I met up with some of my favorite ladies. We ate, swam, laughed, and shopped. I seriously love when we get together! Next time maybe somewhere a little more tropical? And I'll try to drive on the right side of the road? Too much fun!





There you have February in a nutshell. On to March!

No comments :