Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Happy Easter

Tyler parents drove up for Easter this year and we had a blast. We did all the usual Easter things as well as got to enjoy conference. It was a great weekend. 
The kids were pretty in love with dying eggs. I'm not so much a fan of the mess but hey you are only a kid once I guess. It's worth it to see them having fun. Luckily there was a 3:2 ratio of adults to kids during this activity.



We did Easter baskets and an egg hunt on Sunday morning. Scarlett was pretty excited when she discovered the eggs had treats inside them. 




After conference we packed up and started our trek to Idaho. I sent the kids with Kevin and Monette so Tannis and I got 5 hours kid free! It was magical! I hope as my kids get a little older I can do a better job of teaching them the real meaning of Easter. We are very blessed with the knowledge we have and I hope to help them understand that someday.

No comments :