Friday, September 4, 2015

10 Year Reunion

During Magrath Days I attended my 10 year high school reunion! How has it already been 10 years?? Jacie planned a great pot luck get together on Friday night where we all just hung out and caught up. Then we rode in the parade on Saturday morning. We had a great turnout and it was amazing to see everyone and catch up. I seriously had the best time in high school and loved growing up with all these people. Can't wait for 20 years!!
Roomies! Minus Noelle who skipped out!
 I seriously love this girl. We pretty much spent every moment together from when we were tiny kids. She is the best friend I could ever have asked for and I love that I got to spend so much time with her!
 Love this girl! I love that she lives in Edmonton with me and that  I still get to see her all the time!
 I do not see this girl enough.
Lauren and I didn't really hang out in high school but she has since become one of my best friends. I'm so blessed that I got to learn how to be a grown up, married, and mom with this girl. I wish she didn't move away and I miss her all the time!

 My Welling crew. 


 Love my Bee. High school would have not been the same without basketball and lunch at her house.


Love Love Love this crew 


Parading







After the parade we went back to Tyler's parents and Quinn rode the horse all by herself for the first time! I'm such a proud mama! Then we headed back and enjoyed some balloon animals and bounce houses in Magrath. Overall a pretty fun weekend.









No comments :