Friday, September 4, 2015

The rest of April

After we returned from Idaho we had a pretty eventful rest of April. I was able to attend the play "Cursed by a Woman." With Megan and Marty to watch Liz and Lisa perform. It was a great play and always fun to get out with the girls!


Quinny thought it would be funny to try on my glasses. I guess with a -7.75 perscription it is difficult to see out of them...

We had our 20 week ultrasound. We found out we are having a boy!! I could hardly believe it and Tyler is ecstatic. This is how I announced it. I think it confused some people but the purple balloons are for Quinn, Pink for Scar and Blue for the boy. It was definitely be interesting to add a boy to this crazy mix but we are excited!



The weather started to warm up a bit so we hit up the terwillegar dog park with Jen, Anna and Grace. These 3 girls were so cute! I can't wait to watch them grow up together!



Finally at the end of April we celebrated our favorite boy! Tyler turned 29! I can't believe I have spent this many birthdays with him but I look forward to many more. We had some ice cream cake and Tyler and I went out for dinner and some shopping. Pretty low key just the way he likes it.





1 comment :

Carrie said...

How is Nick 4 years older than Tyler, and yet when they get together they act about 15 years younger... ;)