When Danielle drove away to Alaska I didn't know when I would get to see her again. Facetime is nice but nothing beats a real life in person visit with some quality sister time. Muffy's amazing husband (shout out to Denton!) felt bad for his poor wife and arranged a solo trip for her to come visit and meet Lincoln/help with my crazies. Since Muffy was coming it meant some quality sister time had by all!
Nothing beats a nap snuggling a newborn.
Since Danielle is a mom to only boys she enjoys some quality nail time with my girls.
While my sisters were here my awesome friends threw me an amazing baby shower. Lincoln got spoiled with gifts and plenty of love. We are pretty blessed to have so many people who love us here in Edmonton. It was so fun for my sisters to meet my friends and vice versa.
Nothing cuter than a chunky baby boy in the tub!
Scarlett grabbed my curling iron while we were preparing to take some family pictures and burnt her hand pretty bad. It blistered up and there were a lot of tears. Luckily it is healing nicely.
We took a trip to the mall and met none other than Tessa Virtue!
A trip isn't a trip without stopping at Costco for some quality shopping and poutine.
Scarley loves to help baby Jack do anything.
Elise brought the girls these special numbers from China...along with a few other beauties...
Danielle loves to play games. I love that she plays them with my kids so I don't have to.
I don't think this baby was put down for a week!
There is always lots of love for Jack. Probably a little too much but how can you not want to squish those cheeks and kiss his blonde Asian head!?
We made freezer meals. It literally took us all morning. It was so nice to have the help. Lucky for me my sisters are way more domestic than I am. We have already eaten many freezer meals which are amazing!
Rocko even got a little attention.
I love baby sneezes. And this boy sneezes a lot! He is the most mucousy baby I have ever had or even met. Always has boogers up to wazoo. But still cute!
Quinn started indoor soccer. She was lucky to have lots of fan for her first game. It was pretty entertaining to say the least.
I know I say it all the time but these 4 ladies are my best friends. I love when we are all together. I love that we don't fight and that we have so many of the same interests. It was such a great week! Wilde sisters for Life!





























No comments :
Post a Comment