Tyler decided to go hunting with his friend Neil on Thanksgiving weekend so I decided to venture down to SoAb by myself. It was definitely an adventure. We were pretty happy when we finally arrived. Quinn had to pee more often than Lincoln had to eat and Scar hardly slept but we made it! My grandma was pretty excited to meet Lincoln and I was pretty excited for her to see him in person!
We also ventured over to my moms house and found my box of grad stuff, journals, and trophies. I was pretty excited. I can't believe it has been 10 years since I was wearing this cap. A lot has changed since then.
My mom took us over to visit Barb. We love Barb! Both the girls got a trim and I got my eyebrows shaped and tinted. Scarlett did way better than I expected.
My mom made the most delicious thanksgiving meal on sunday complete with ham and funeral potatoes and yummy biscuits. I love not having to cook! We also spent some time on Sunday evening with the Dudley's. Lincoln got to meet his Great Grandparents.
We also were discussing what we would be blessing Lincoln in and Kevin found the sweet 1980s tux that Tyler was blessed in. We had to put it on and take some pictures. The pants were a little big but how could you not smile looking at this baby in that tux!?


















No comments :
Post a Comment