TJ Aneca took some amazing pictures of Lincoln when he was only a few days old. I'm in love this them. He was perfect and it took hardly any time at all. I love how she captured his smile and his luscious lips and his expressive eyebrows. Things I hope to always remember about him as a newborn.
Tyler's parents came up to meet Lincoln and took the girls back home with them. We enjoyed a peaceful week just the 3 of us. This was the greatest gift they ever could have given me. I had time to snuggle Lincoln, sleep, eat, and just enjoy him as a newborn. My house stayed clean and I had way less laundry. Tyler and I even got to go out to eat a couple times and visit with friends. I don't know why I was so stressed when I only had Quinn. One newborn baby is like living a dream!
We met Ty's parents at Cross Iron in Airdrie and picked up the girls. We both missed them so much. It was great to have them back and then it was immediately into real life. Quinn started her second year of preschool. Her teacher is Mrs. Knoll and she loves it. Some of her best friends from church Taylor and Maile are in her class and her best friends from last year as well Ben and Avery.
There was of course a lot of baby holding going on in September. From all 4 of us!
I'm pretty sure that we go in the hot tub at least 4 times a week. These girls love it. Worth every penny if you ask me!
The last weekend in September we headed down to Airdrie. Tyler was at a Denture conference in Banff so we hung out with Lisey and Jack all day. Elise has the sweetest path to a dog park and park behind her house. I love Airdrie!
Last minute Tyler and I decided to get a hotel in banff and stay overnight for 2 nights. It was very relaxing. We hung out with Tyler's friends from the conference the Bennetts and the Crawfords. We went up the Gondola. It was beautiful with all the fall trees but the weather kind of sucked and the top part was closed.
We also shopped, ate lots of ice cream and ate supper at Grizzly House. It was the craziest fondue place that used to be a swingers club. All the tables have phones and there is a private dining room. We also tried all kinds of crazy meat. Shark, ostrich, alligator, snake etc. It was so fun to hang out with these ladies. I can't wait till next year!
I ventured out for my first grocery trip with 3. It was an adventure to say the least...
We of course did lots of snuggling and picture taking.
I took the girls to Millwoods to see the My little pony show. Quinn loved it. Scar got easily distracted. It was a fun free outing.
We randomly decided to teach Quinn to ride her bike without training wheels. She caught on so quick! It took about 45 minutes and she pretty much had the hang of it. She still has a hard time starting but I was impressed with how quick she learned. And she is fast!
Tyler and Quinn went to their first Oilers game together. It was preseason and they lasted for an entire two periods. This girl loves her hot dates with Dad.
We went out to eat with friends for Kyles birthday at Meat. It was delicious.
This crazy 2 year old is going to be the death of me!
In love with those cheeks and lips!
This boy is always being loved.
On Oct 8 my baby turned one month old! At one month Lincoln is:
-sleeping 3-4 hours at night
-eating every 2-3 hours during the day
-grown out of newborn clothes
-loves his bath water warm
-loves to be upright
-gets crazy when he needs to burp or fart
-takes a soother like a champ
-lifts his head really well during tummy time
-still has quite a bit of hair and blue eyes
We can't get enough of our Linky man! Love you!















































No comments :
Post a Comment