Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Preparing for Christmas

I invested in kinder advent calendars this year and the kids loved them. They even got an entire kinder surprise egg on the 24.

Tyler's light display was pretty great this year.

Lincolns first time in the bumble and scar was pretty excited about it.

I could eat that face!

My little dinner helpers.

We decided to get a real tree this year. We headed over to Home Depot and picked one. It looked so full and smelled so good. I think I will get a real tree every year!


We decorated the tree before church. The kids were super helpful this year which was so much fun!






Scarlett thought about potty training for about one second. I think we will try again in 6 months.

Quinn loved gymnastics and is actually starting to learn so really great new tricks.


I got this baby the cutest tiger swim suit. Love him!

We met up with some friends at this indoor play place. It's the best.

We met up with the ericksons and saw the lights at the zoo. It was a little cold but great to get out.




Quinn had a Christmas performance for preschool. She sang so good and even sat on santas lap after! I was one proud mama!





I love these 3 girlies!!

Sparkle the elf finally made a debut...he's a pretty boring elf...

I went out with my friends to celebrate for Christmas. Love these ladies!


Freshly bathed baby!

I met up with Carrie and we took the kids to see Santa in Sherwood park. It was free! He is such a great Santa. Quinn was happy to just stand beside him this time. Then we went shopping. It was dicey with 5 kids but we survived. A nice lady even told me I was doing a good job. I call that a win!



No comments :