We did lots of hot tubbing. Luckily we found some new goggles at Costco. These girls love to wear goggles into the hot tub and use it as more of a swimming pool.
I loved having a real tree this year for Christmas. I also loved having this boy around!
We met up with Tannis and Nathan and the Famulaks one night and checked out the freezeway. It was cool but maybe a little over hyped. It was cold. The kids definitely loved skating though. Quinn has really grown a love for it and can't wait to go back out. Also I still have a few figure skating moves myself!
On New Years Eve we took Quinn out to Rabbit Hill for her first ski. It was pretty cold. The rookie parents we are took her up the chair lift way too soon and after and epic scared melt down made it down and then didn't make that mistake again. After warming up in the lodge we went back out to the bunny hill. She decided she was miss independent and didn't want any help. She was getting pretty good by the end and didn't want to leave. I can't wait to take her again!
We went out to Sherwood Park for dinner for New Years Eve to meet up with Famulaks, Starks, and Cahoons. It was a delicious meal. Then we came back home to hang out with Tim and Elise. We hot tubbed, ate, and played an risque game of Things in a Box. I rang in the new year kissing my favorite boy in the the hot tub. It was a fun night. New Years day we ate chinese food and hung out with the Wrights. I seriously cant get enough of this Jacko boy!
My favorite part of 2015 was definitely this boy. He's my favorite!




















No comments :
Post a Comment