Monday, March 7, 2016

Happy Birthday!

January is so full of birthdays in this family. Finally it was time to celebrate mine! I like to celebrate a birthday week. I lucked out this time because my birthday was on Saturday so festivities started on Thursday and went until Sunday. On Thursday night I went out with Jenn, Liz, Marty, and Megan to first round. We ate some delicious food and also celebrated Megan getting divorced! Hooray!

On Friday we had Brooke come babysit and went out with the Starks for a combined celebration with Robin. We went to an escape room. It was so fun! It would have been more fun had we succeeded. But due to faulty magnets that wasn't the case. We did sinking ship. Tyler and Kyle were in one room and Robin and I in another. We talked on a walkie talkie to try to save each other. We got to the last challenge and then the magnets were too small and we couldn't open the cupboard. So frustrating! We went out for some dessert after. It was fun

!

Then Saturday was my actual birthday. I spent it with Tyler and the kids. We went bowling and out to eat. It was awesome. Then Tyler went to hockey and Mal and Jacie came over for cheesecake and a hot tub. I'm seriously so blessed to have so many friends to celebrate with. 29 is going to be a good year! Happy Birthday to me!






No comments :