Monday, March 7, 2016

January Photo Dump

Scarlett loves green beans from a can. She snuck up on the counter to eat these before supper.

Tyler built all these Legos for Quinn and she played with them all morning.

Quinn started skating lessons at WEM. She loves it. She is improving so much already. Next stop the Olympics!

Scarlett thought it would be a good idea to bake some Lego?

This balloon provided some sweet entertainment.

Baby boy has started rolling from tummy to back! He hates tummy time.

We got out to the dog park to enjoy the beautiful weather. Rock was in heaven and the kids managed to make the hill by the stairs into a slide. It was a good day.

We headed down to Welling for Tannis' last weekend before she moved to Spain and for Haden's farewell. Lincoln tried out the jolly jumper. My mom was pretty stressed about his head flopping..

My mom, Elise, and I went to raymond for beverages and decided to stop in for a Zeniths game. It is pretty sad when you know almost no one on either team. I'm OLD!

Scarlett likes to help Jack drink his milk.

Haden's farewell was awesome. He gave such a great talk. It was so nice to see all my aunts, uncles, and cousins! And my grandpa! I love this Evans family. Good Luck in the Phillipines Haden!

Lincoln loves his bath!

Quinn started a ballet class. She definitely doesn't love it. She says all they do is jump and twirl. I think maybe we will stick with gymnastics from now on.

I helped Tannis move her mattress and then we hit up the mall on her last day in Edmonton. I can't believe she moved to Spain. I miss her so much!!

Tannis let me babysit her Bosch while she is away. I got right to work making bread. I want one of my own so bad!

Those lips!

This boy is getting to be a pro in his bumbo.

We got outside and did lots of sledding. Scarlett even got brave enough to start going alone. 

This girl is soother obsessed!

Tyler had an early game at WEM so we headed over to watch. Quinn didn't want to stand by him because he smelled bad. He did great! We love watching our favorite goalie.

I'm trying to get back into the exercise game. Quinn is definitely more excited about it than I am.

I went to my work Christmas party. It was casino night. I had so much fun. Gambling is a ton of fun when its not your own money! Tyler stayed home with the kids so I just hung out with the ladies there. I sure miss these people!

No comments :