The morning after we got home I was starting to put things away. The kids had been playing outside and the back door was open. We knew we had a mouse in our garage but had no evidence of one in the house. As I pulled a bag down from the closet I saw one fall from the top shelf. I started screaming and jumped on the island. I called Tyler and he didn't believe me. So I put in shoes and gloves and stood on a chair and started poking around the closet. I slowly emptied everything out and started to calm down thinking I was just seeing things. I built a wall with our suitcases to make the mouse go outside. Finally in almost the last show I saw it run. I hit it with the broom and slammed the door as it ran out. Seriously one of the most terrifying moments!
We also got robbed from our garage a few days after we got home. They stole Tyler's bike and saw, our sunglasses, golf clubs, and pot pies and drumsticks from our freezer among other things. So violating!
We braved the heat and went to taste of Edmonton. My favourite festival and the one I try to never miss. The food was delicious as always.
Lincoln spent July learning new tricks like stairs and walking with a walker. Oh and being cute like usual!
I love lazy summer days with these kids! Especially being on maternity leave and not having to work!
Scarlett has terrible teeth. She will need surgery to get them fixed. She had a few consults with dentists to decide on a plan of action.
No comments :
Post a Comment