Lincoln and Logan are born 1 year apart almost to the day. I can't wait to watch these boys grow up together!
This boy makes life an adventure!
We got our first snowfall of the year and the girls were so excited! At least someone was. We built a snowman and tried to enjoy it.
We got to go out for a quick dinner with some friends. Love these ladies!
Lincoln loves to hold my hair for comfort. When he eats or when he is sad in particular. Love this boy!
We stayed home for thanksgiving this year after a crazy September we just weren't up for travelling. I made a turkey with sides and the Fajnor's and Wolsey's came over for dinner with other parts of dinner. It was delicious. We love having such good friends here!
Quinn got her kindergarten pictures back. Man she is cute!
Brenna and I decided to brave the movie theatre alone with our kids. Age 543210. It was definitely an adventure...spilled pop and crawling babies didn't make for the ideal situation but still fun.
After the movie I took the kids over to see the new fire station. They got to sit in the trucks. I have a love hate relationship with it.
We checked out the new terwillegar footbridge. It was beautiful.
Family pumpkin carving was a success. I of course did most of the guts and Tyler did most of the carving. The kids loved it. We love this tradition.
The blue jays were in the playoffs and were loved watching!
The weekend before Halloween we all dressed up to go to a party at the Woodruff's. I was the paper bag princess and Lincoln was a dragon. Quinn was Mulan. Scarlett was Cinderella. And Tyler was Neegan from the walking dead.
Towards the end of the party Lincoln started to get worse with his cough. We took him home and put him to bed. He woke up coughing and I noticed his breathing was way too fast. I took him to bed with me and debated taking him in to ER. I looked up wait times and since they were low I headed in. They immediately checked him in and gave him some steroids and Epi. Nothing seemed to help and he ended up needing oxygen and needing to be admitted. We stayed on 4D-a unit I actually work on. We lucked out and only had to stay one day and over night. He was a new man the next day and we headed home on Halloween just in time for trick or treating!
We decided to opt out of our usual Halloween shin dig with Starks and Famulaks for a low key night with Lincoln. We had fun just our family and the kids got way too much candy!
No comments :
Post a Comment