Thursday, May 25, 2017

Pre-Christmas

December was a busy month as usual. Sometimes these girls play so well together. They love to climb up in the window sill.
 

We love when Dad comes home!
 

One of my young women got married! I'm old! So happy for Lori and Ben!
 

We took the kids to see Disney on Ice. The girls loved it! Lincoln was wild as usual. It brings back so many memories of my figure skating days. I loved it!
 
 
 
 
 
 

Next we went and chose our Christmas tree from Home Depot. Now that we mostly stay home for Christmas I love getting a real tree. Someday I hope we can cut one down.
 
 

Decorating the tree with kids is always an adventure. Lincoln was extra helpful this year and took ornaments off almost as fast as we could put them up. He especially liked to throw all the balls.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Quinn liked to make her own ornaments to add to the tree. Definitely not the perfect tree but the kids loves it and that's what matters.

Quinn and Scarlett finished gymnastics. Quinn has passed most of the recreational levels and will probably take a break for awhile and try something else. Scarlett loves it still.
 
 
 

A new dollarama opened across from our house so we braved the cold to check it out.
 
 
 

I FaceTime my sisters almost everyday. This was a particular favourite time.
 

These kids are wild. No other explanation.
 
 

Got some Christmas shopping done with these two and stopped for a McDonald's treat as a reward.
 

Quinn had her first Christmas concert for kindergarten. She did great!
 
 
 

Lincoln got his first haircut courtesy of Tyler...I'm not allowed to touch clippers... Paw patrol kept him occupied and it was pretty painless. He looks so grown up and handsome!
 
 
 
 
 
 

Let the Christmas festivities begin!

No comments :