Our first stop was in and out and to get a cupcake!
Then we did some wandering in the rain. Tannis really loves flamingos.
I was so excited to find the goldfish game that I fell down the stairs running to it...they were slippery!! It's by far my favorite way to gamble!
We got tickets and hit up Britney. All my teenage dreams came true. She puts on a serious show!
Afterwards we took a lot of selfies while people watching and waiting to meet up with my mom and Kim.
We tried eggslut at midnight and it was delicious!!
We did lots of wandering. Including the bellagio for Chinese New Year.
We did some serious eating. My favorites were krispy Kreme and Cheesecake Factory.
We didn't spend as much time on this couch as we should have!
We took a lot of über and lyft rides but were also lucky because Kim lives in arizona and drives her car so we got rides to the outlet mall and lots of places to eat. Thanks Kim!
We hit of the high roller. It was awesome!
Then we wandered around and saw the bellagio fountains.
Elise and her prego self was too tired to function and had to take a break in Walgreens.
We also drove out to a delicious buffet and did some more gambling there. I converted everyone to the goldfish game!
We found Carlos bakery! It was delicious!
We did a bit more shopping then sent my mom on her way.
Other highlights include
-Kim at the circus circus parking lot
-buffalo wild wing
-the amazing suite with gigantic beds
-trying lipsense
-the tix for tonight lady telling me I look like I need a lap dance
-mom and Kim's special drag show
-Danielle feeling the sunshine
-hot tubbing
Until next time Vegas!! Love this place and these people!
No comments :
Post a Comment