Tuesday, August 29, 2017

March catch up

My phone fell out of my pocket and into the toilet. Sadly I haven't backed it up to anything for a very long time and lost all my pictures. Thanks fo instagram I have a few memories from the missing months to blog about. Many tears were shed but I have to move on. So here is the march catch up.

My baby is gigantic and eats food like a small man.

I had some friends over and we made wheat warm bags. My kids are obsessed with them. I'm pretty proud that I actually used my sewing machine to make something.

Winter came back. Instead of being depressed I tried to make the best of it. We went sledding and built a snow man with my new kit from superstore.


Tyler's family came up to Edmonton and we spent the weekend together. We got a babysitter for Lincoln and went to the water park. It was busy but fun.

Seriously. That smile.


I'm obsessed with beauty and the beast. My all time favourite Disney movie. When the live action came out Marty and I took the girls on an afternoon date. Loved it!

The Bennett's came into town so we got away with Robin for a little girl time. Love these ladies!

It was bring your own cup day at 7-11. The girls were so excited to fill up the water pitcher with a giant rainbow slurpee!

With the weather warming up we ventured to the dog park. Luckily everyone wore rain pants because we got dirty!

Onto April!

No comments :