Wednesday, August 30, 2017

May Dump

These girls love going on golf dates with dad. Off to the driving range they go.

Finally warm enough for regular park days! 

We stopped in southern Alberta on our way to Montana for a quick visit. I love seeing these kids on horses. Quinn and Scarlett are getting confident by themselves and Lincoln likes short rides in between quad rides.

We met up with Starks and Bennetts at a cabin outside whitefish so our husbands could run a beast. We of course hit up Target and chick fil a without our kids and stayed until closing. I love a good frosted lemonade!

Tyler ran the Beast with Kyle and Darcy and they did it fast. We thought it might rain but they lucked out and had pretty good weather. Quinn also ran a kids spartan and loved it! She is dying to do another one.

While the boys raced we shopped and fed our 9 kids at chick fil a. Love these people and this place!

Quinn and I got to go to the mall for some one on one shopping time. She loved this orange Julius. I need to spend more one on one time with my kids.

Dollar drink days started! The best day of summer!Jack and Lisey came up for a visit. We love when our cousins come!

Scarlett started soccer this year. She loves it. She is surprisingly competitive. Sadly a lot of her games got rained out. But she got to play against Kylie which was fun.

Quinn did another year of soccer. She was on a team with lots of kids from her kindergarten class. She loves it. Her coaches are awesome!

The girls were so excited that their numbers were 7-11. Slurpee obsessed!

I got to celebrate Mothers Day with my favourite kids. I love being their mom!

Lincoln always grabs my hair for comfort. Something I never want to forget!

I thought it would be a fun experience for my kids to raise some butterflies. I ordered them online and when I picked them up they were definitely not what I expected. The grossest Caterpillars in this weird container of brown stuff. They wiggles around and pooped and ate it for a long time then I had to transfer them once they built a chrysalis. This was so gross. Luckily I had Tannis and Elise to help me!

Eventually they all turned into painted lady butterflies and we got to release them. This part was pretty cool and actually made me want to do this again next year!

I had to get Lincoln a passport so we could go to Alaska. He started running away while we were waiting in Walmart to get his picture. Hence the crying face when I made him sit still.

The weather got warm and we were able to hit up some splash parks and regular parks with friends. It is so nice when it gets warm and my kids can burn some energy off outside!

Tyler went away with Nick on a fishing trip so I made Tannis come run with me and the kids in a race to support heart transplants. Quinn ran the whole 5 km! We ran with lots of people from work. It was so fun!

So I let Lincoln out of the tub and thought he was playing nicely with the trains. We he was doing that but also he pooped mid train playing. That was a doozy to clean up!

No comments :