Saturday, March 24, 2018

July 1

We decided to head to Raymond for July 1 again this year because according to Tyler “it’s tradition”. We were lucky since it was on a Saturday we actually got to stay for the fireworks and not go home until the next day.

The day of course started with the parade. Kevin took the kids in the chariot which they of course loved and Lincoln and I collected candy for them.


We had lunch at Grandma Nickis and then went to watch Kevin in the rodeo. He caught his calf this year which was awesome! He just wasn’t quite fast enough to win.


Tyler and I played on the Wilde softball team. We didn’t win any games but we still had fun!

Then we checked out the fair with the kids and had supper at Susie’s. It was a busy day! I stayed home while Lincoln slept and the other girls went to the fireworks. They were pretty tired the next day!

On Sunday we headed home. It’s always good to be home!


No comments :