Sadly I don’t have very many pictures from June. My phone fell in the toilet and I lost a lot.
The girls completes their first triathalon at the royal Glendora club and loved it! They both did so well even in the swimming pool. I was one proud mama! Can’t wait until next year!
We celebrated Father’s Day and our favorite Dad. We are all pretty lucky to have this guy around. ❤️
The weather finally warmed up and the kids were in their swimming suits any chance they got!
Quinn finished Kindergarten! She grew up so much! On to grade 1!
Quinn also had so much fun playing soccer this year with lots of kids from her class.
Tyler and I celebrated our anniversary with a staycation at WEM. It was relaxing and perfect.
Finally we took Scarlett to the Dentist again to make a plan. The beginning of a long road of dentist appointments. She is so good though!
No comments :
Post a Comment