
This is just a shout out to my husband who had his 23rd birthday on April 28th. It was a fun day. Tyler had school and I had work so we didn't open presents until the afternoon. We went shopping to buy Tyler some new rollarblades, enjoyed some Red Robin food (Tyler's choice for his birthday meal), and took Rocko rollarblading. It was a great day. In other news Tyler decided to trade his mustang which he loved straight across for a 2001 Dodge Ram. It is pretty fun to have a truck and I sure like it way better than the mustang. We will see how long this truck will last. Tyler really has an addiction for buying and selling cars. Last year at this time our beloved Neon went to a better place and we chose to buy a Ford Focus for an awesome deal. Tyler spent the next few months finding a way to get a mustang for the same price as he could sell the focus for. Well he did it and he has done it again. So I guess I better not get too attached because I'm sure in a few months I'll be driving something new.
1 comment :
truck totally seems you. that's awesome! and yummm that cake looks delicious...seriously made my mouth water.
Post a Comment