Thursday, May 21, 2009
Lately
This past weekend we headed home for the long weekend to spend time with our families. My older sister and nephew came from Boise which was a blast. He has grown up so much since I saw him 2 months ago. He has the biggest blue eyes and is such a happy boy. It was also Tannis' golden birthday hence the gold outfit and it was fun to all be there to celebrate with her. We did all the things sisters love to do...movies, shopping, eating, and talking. I love my sisters and we had so much fun. We also got to spend time with Tyler's family and head up to the waterton cabin. It was windy but always fun. Hopefully my internship won't be too intense and we can head back there for awhile in June or July. Since my return home life has been crazy stressful. I have a paper due on Tuesday, I had a midterm today, an assignment due Monday and I have to work tomorrow. When I signed up for summer school I didn't think it would be so stressful! Oh well 7 months to go till graduation and I can't wait!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment