In other news my little sister Tannis came up to Edmonton for a job interview with Classic Landscape and she got it! I am so excited! She is coming to live with us for July and August while she works and it will be fun to have her around to hang out with in the evenings.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
The Wedding
This past weekend I headed down to SoAb once again to Mandee's wedding. It was actually a really great weekend. I went without Tyler once again but was able to have lunch with some of my friends that I haven't seen for a long time. It was good to catch up and to see that they are all so happy! Mandee's wedding was beautiful. She looked amazing and so happy. Jordan is perfect for her. The Sabey's have always been like another family to me and it was awesome to see Mandee so happy. Congratulations you two! I can't wait to get to know Jordan better someday soon.


In other news my little sister Tannis came up to Edmonton for a job interview with Classic Landscape and she got it! I am so excited! She is coming to live with us for July and August while she works and it will be fun to have her around to hang out with in the evenings.
In other news my little sister Tannis came up to Edmonton for a job interview with Classic Landscape and she got it! I am so excited! She is coming to live with us for July and August while she works and it will be fun to have her around to hang out with in the evenings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
2 comments :
yay for weddings! thanks for coming erin. you need to bring tyler next time so that we can all go do something fun
Erin! Im so glad i found your blog! You guys look cute in your pic at the top!
Post a Comment