Monday, April 5, 2010

More Crafting

So I am definately not a crafty person by any means but lately I have had the urge to be creative. I have been wanting to make a ribbon board for about 5 years and I finally got around to making one. Surprisingly really easy. I also got the idea for the "information center" and the picture frame white board from my friend Jazmin. (THANKS!). Needless to say Tyler was pretty impressed that I finished this without his help.

Rocko curled up for a nap in the quilt batting

BEFORE






AFTER


I LOVE IT!

5 comments :

Wilson Family said...

Good work, Erin! You're crafty

girluntitled said...

erin? crafty? what has gotten into you?! ha ha looks superb ma cherie

Lauren Bennett said...

So impressed! Nice choice of materials might I add. Lookin good!

The Scow's said...

I don't know if you are really my sister! It turned out really cute, you might even inspire me!

Jenna said...

So cute! Nice job!