Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Shout Out...

To My AWESOME Husband on His 24th Birthday

To commemorate this special occasion I am going to share 24 (Yes...24) things I love about Tyler.

1. His ability to be nice and make friends with anyone
2. His smile
3. That he is willing to try anything
4. His ability to buy/sell things to make money and get what he wants on our tight budget
5. His patience
6. That he loves to shop with me
7. His love of any and all movies
8. His ability to fix cars
9. That he can do/build anything
10. That he is artistic and creative ( cause I am so not!)
11. That he is such a hard worker!
12. His kisses
13. His crazy thick hair
14. How much all kids LOVE him
15. That after 4 years of marriage he still jokes and teases me
16. His ability to listen
17. His ability to stay positive and not stress and worry
18. His love for his family and mine
19. His love of sports
20. That he supports me in everything
21. His love of Diet brown pop
22. That he willingly helps around the house
23. His ability to forgive and forget
24. That he is My Husband & I LOVE HIM!

Good Luck finding a better Husband cause I have the BEST one! Here's to another 76 birthdays together! Happy Birthday Ty!

7 comments :

AKutarna said...

that stash is killer i love it haha. happy b-day tye-dye!

The Scow's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER! Denton got him a little something I will bring it up when I come. I hope he can wait 3 more days!!!!! See you SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brooke Dudley said...

that is one good lookin husband ya got there erin! haha

Amber Holt Photography said...

Aww you guys are too cute! Happy Birthday Tyler

amysteed said...

another 76 hey? you killing him off at the ripe old age of 100? haha.

girluntitled said...

happy birfday t-duds!!

good to know that you still like him, er-bear!

Kay said...

Happy B-day to your husband who looks like a rapist with that stache of his!