I have been putting off blogging for sooo long but with Tyler out selling and a disaster of a house that I'm supposed to be cleaning what better way to waste time then to share how busy (and awesome) the month of May was for me. I will separate it into two posts. One for each of my sisters. On May 8th, my little sister got married! Yes I couldn't believe it either! She did however make it almost a year older than I was...Heres to hoping Tannis can make it ever longer! To start off I headed home to Welling a few days early to help with the prep for the wedding. I frankly didn't do too much...thats why Danielle was there too she is much better at that stuff then me. It was fun to be there and hang out with all my sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins and see lots of family friends. The morning of the wedding (May 8th) was a little cold and overcast perfect for pictures which we had done outside of Raymond then headed to the temple. I have seriously never seen a happier bride and groom. They just grinned from ear to ear the entire day. My great uncle Ross Wilde married them and did such an amazing job. After the wedding it rained/snowed for the rest of the day. Looks like Elise and Tim will have lots of luck even though they don't need it cause they have love...right Tim? The family dinner was awesome complete with Vinnie Jensen potatoes and gravy. DELICIOUS. The sisters and bro in laws performed a lovely rendition of little moments and Tim's brother Dede played the guitar. The reception was a fun filled night with an ice cream bar, a dance including I Gotta Feeling by the Black Eyed Peas, and tons of visiting and fun. Elise looked gorgeous the entire day. I am so proud of her for getting married in the temple and so excited to have Tim as part of the family. Congratulations you two! I love you!

Cutest little man on the PLANET!



I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY SISTERS!


Ice Cream Bar


The Whole Family

Love you Lisey
!


The night before the wedding. Backup Plan=WEIRD

At the Calgary Reception...Cohen loves Tyler for some unknown reason

Welcome to the Fam Tim!
3 comments :
Okay, that picture of your nephew licking Tyler is GOLDEN. I love it! hahaha! Forget housecleaning! Come over here! We'll play!
Looks like you had fun down south and your sis and her wedding party looked fab.....love the pic of tyler and your nephew...let's be honest what kid doesn't love tyler.
You are so cute Erin. Looks like you won the battle of the bridesmaid dresses... black with colored ribbon = so cute! Lets play soon. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment