Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Baby Sister GRADUATED

Not even two weeks after getting back from Elise's wedding it was time to head home for my baby sister Tannis' graduation. It was so fun to be there. We all (Me, Elise & Muff) ditched our husbands and made this a girls trip. Let me tell you this girl is gorgeous and her dress was to die for cute. The ceremony was not too long and I got the lovely opportunity of sitting with Mitch (Tan's date) who provided some good entertainment. Tannis graduated with honors and received the award for the highest mark in the humanities (Social & English 30) and the English 30 award. I am so proud of her. Way to go Tan! I'm so happy I could be there!

The Graduate!



Tan & Mitch

All of Us


Tan and Mom

The Pandas Mats

Love you Sister

1 comment :

Kay said...

I love your lil sister's grad dress...your getup is pretty styling too!