Tuesday, April 13, 2010

T-Minus 21 hours...


Until GLEE! I didn't watch this show when it was on TV (too many other shows that I am addicted to...Yes I have a problem), but I bought the season last week and finished just in time for the new episodes to start! I also downloaded all the music. I can't get enough of this show and now I understand what everyone was so hyped about. I aspire to someday be able to use as sweet one liners as Sue Sylvester and to sing like Rachel...big dream? I love love love this show!

Oh and my husband took me out on an impromptu date to the movie Date Night. HYS-TER-I-CAL! I loved it! What is not to love about Steve Carrell and Tina Fey in a movie together. So fun to get out on a week night and have a good laugh with my husband. Love Him!


Erin

3 comments :

KJ said...

Erin, we also LOOOVVE Glee!
Such a good show! We also have been counting down the days till Sue returns. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
Happy Glee watching to you, tonight!

Kay said...

yes so excited for GLEE tonight! Man you sure hit some crappy roads....I hate that, by the end of the trip it feels like you have run a marathon because you are so anxious about an accident, and you have had major adrenaline running through your body.

Carrie said...

Ack! I can't wait for GLEE either! We should start doing GLEE parties instead of the Bachelor (or just do both ;)