Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's A....

GIRL!!!! Well at least that is what we are telling ourselves. The baby was not overly cooperative and slightly ADD during the ultrasound so the tech is guessing/pretty sure it is a girl. I couldn't be more excited! I can't wait to meet her. She is moving around like crazy and I feel like I am getting pretty big but apparently people tell me I'm pretty small. Who knows I guess all I can do is hope for a happy, healthy, no bigger than 6 and a half pound baby girl. Here are a couple pictures of my growing tummy...


5 comments :

janna and stephen said...

ahh!! it's a girl!!! so exciting!!....well hopefully. how fun. your little belly is so cute. i love it.

The Brames said...

awww!! that is soo exciting. I can't wait to meet her also!

Carrie said...

You are too cute Erin. I'm so excited that SOMEONE is finally having a girl! We need to even out the ratio. We need to play again soon! And I NEED your Desperate Housewives ASAP. Hmmmm maybe I should just call you. haha

Unknown said...

congrats you two! we're exctied for this baby? girl? to come! good luck with rest of pregnancy erin!

Dani said...

Yay! So excited to meet her!