Before I got married I wasn't what you would call a hockey fan. I didn't really enjoy cold ice arenas and the smell of stinky hockey equipment was a little too much to handle. I could probably count on one hand the amount of hockey games I watched on TV from start to finish and they were probably all during the Oilers/Flames runs for the cup. Since marriage I have learned to enjoy hockey with my husband. Most saturday nights in our 4 and a half years of marriage at least part of it has been spent watching the Toronto Maple Leafs. I have learned to love this team and can probably name any player and their position and stats...thanks to the vast amount of useless information Tyler can store in his brain. So this past week the Leafs came to Edmonton and Tyler got to go to his first ever leafs regular season game. It was so fun! There were a huge amount of leafs fans there and they ended up winning 4-1 which was AWESOME. Tyler was probably the happiest I have seen him in a long time. It was great. We went early and watched them warm up. It was crazy how big they are. Overall it was a great night. GO LEAFS GO!
2 comments :
i'm glad you had fun but...
the leafs? really?
Erin you are a great wife, learning to love hockey...and the leafs. I think I watch just as much as you and can name the players and stats and I despise it! hahah
Post a Comment