Sunday, May 1, 2011

1/4 Century

My husband is officially 1/4 century old! Tyler turned 25 on the 28th and we had a nice low key day. We went to Red Robin & Golf Town, ate skor cake, and Tyler got to play in his hockey game. Pretty much all things Tyler loves.





I can't believe that he is 25. We started dating almost 8 years ago and have really grown up together. I'm so proud of him. He is such a hard worker and amazing husband and father. I sometimes just watch him with Quinn and feel so blessed to have such a loving and involved father for her. I'm greatful everyday that he is my husband and look forward to 75 more birthdays together.

Happy Birthday Ty! I love you!

P.S. Keep reading for our trip blog below!

2 comments :

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Tyler!

girluntitled said...

wow i wish i was living 'til i was 100! happy birthday t-duds...that skor cake wants to be in my mouth.