Monday, May 2, 2011

Another Birthday

4 years ago today the world became a better place when Rocko entered the world as the most adorable little puppy EVER. Shortly after in August he joined our family and our lives have never been the same. I seriously love this little man and since he has been a little bit replaced lately I thought I would dedicate a post to my special little man on his birthday. He is so good and patient with Quinn only sneaking in the occasional lick (that I know of). He doesn't try to destroy her toys like we thought he would and he is still the most snuggly and loving dog ever. To celebrate his birthday we went to the dog park in the beautiful +20 weather, bought him some new food, new bones and new toys.

Rocko as a brand new puppy

Snuggling with Me & Quinn

On his birthday with his new birthday cupcake toy (which was destroyed 1 minute after this picture was taken).

Happy Birthday Rocko! We Love You!

3 comments :

Jen and Josh Payne said...

Awwe Happy Birthday Rocko!! I too love your dog! I would be more then happy to take him anytime you need some time with just Quinn... Or I could take both of them because they are way too Cute!!

jezebel said...

hahah I love you! I am totally having a birthday party for Annie! Dogs are people too!

Nicole said...

Awe the first picture is too cute!!!