1. I have the best friends. Work. Church. SoAb and NoAb (never called it NoAb...) seriously they are fun and awesome. You should meet them.
2. My kid is cooler than your kid. Haha joking but seriously when she isn't screaming/asking for snacks/attacking Rocko/ not sharing she is great. This girl has got some serious attitude and has since being in utero (breech baby anyone?) but I love her!
3. Discipline is hard! Spank vs. time out. Trying not to lose my temper. I just want my kid to be the perfect well behaved child...so NOT happening.
4. I wish all my sisters lived closer. Seriously they are awesome. You should meet them.
5. I love night shifts. I would way rather sleep all day than get up in the 6's. I despise the 6's.
6. How awesome is president Monson? Loved him at the temple dedication. Love when he said good grief and all about the backhand.
7. I love infomercials. There are a lot on during my work hours. Some things on my wish list right now are the pyramid Pan, orgreenic pan, magic mesh, and the no no.
8. American Netflix rocks my socks. Enough said.
9. I want to take a dance class. Anyone want to join? I need to add some new moves to my list.
10. My husband is awesome. He gets up 2 or more mornings a week at 3:30 am so he can work all day and still be home for supper. See? Awesome. Love him.
Ps. I'm super excites for Halloween. This is my first year actually having trick or treaters ever! An Quinny gets to trick or treat this year! Then candy goes on sale on Thursday!!
Ok so thats 11 things. Those are some good random ramblings. I think I'm going to do this more often!




No comments :
Post a Comment