Yep definitely don't feel or look like I'm measuring small. Crazy doctors! Hopefully I get to deliver early!!
In other news this little lady is growing up! I seriously love her little personality even though it tests me on a daily basis. I can't believe my baby is almost 2 1/2!!
Right now she is super loving and cuddly. Always says I love you mom/dad. Is obsessed with Tyler. (I might need a support group). Calls herself baby Quinny. Is still napping or 2 hours during the day and sleeping 11 hours at night. Still loves her fruit and veggies but will now eat some chicken and beef if dipped on ketchup. Loves Rocko and all dogs and cats. Really into dresses and princesses...not sure about this one. Lives to be outside. Loves to sing. Her favorites are twinkle twinkle, old macdonald, Itsy bitsy spider, and wheels on the bus. Rocks a sweet mullet.
My fav things she says right now are:
"Mom. It's me baby Quinny. I need to talk to you"
"My love Daddy"
"Swim Swim like a fish"
And anytime she asks a question and her voice gets higher at the end.
Replaces all her k/c sounds with a t.
Life is good. Tomorrow catch up of my trips in April!



3 comments :
Oh man, Quinn is so cute! And you look great! I hope I will get to see you in a couple weeks when I am in Edmonton! I too fear a vbac in the future! Hope baby is doing well! Miss you!
erin! my coworker had two breech babies as well! maybe it is common? who knows...
you're looking good friend, so sorry we missed ya last weekend (sounds like it was busy for the both of us). hopefully the next time i see you you'll have a cute baby in your arms (or two..."baby quinny" haha).
Lookin good! Good luck with camp in a few weeks! Quinny is adorable. I can just hear her saying those things. Also... I miss you, you nerd.
Post a Comment