Monday, July 8, 2013

Jumble

I'm not really sure what we did in May but here is a jumble of random pictures. I'm pretty sure we spent most of our time working, sleeping, and enjoying the sunshine.

 Tyler found Quinn some sweet Barbie Golf Clubs on Kijiji and took her to the putting green

The leafs made the playoffs for the first time in our marriage (7 years!) so we spent a lot of May in this position cheering them on. Unfortunately they big time choked in game 7...Darn Bruins. Oh well there is always next year!



Elise's husband abandoned her for the weekend so she brought her lonely self and her crazy dog up for a quick visit. It was lovely. I love when my sister come visit. 

 We visited Nathan at work and tried out some bikes and grape bubble tape!


Quinn likes to use my belly as a pillow?

Quinny got some new outdoor toys in May and loves them. Both Kijiji finds. What would I do without Kijiji?




 I think we went to the park at least 5 times a week in May. It was awesome!


Target Canada opened! Quinn and I made the trip over on opening day and were on the news! It was pretty awesome to be at Target just minutes from my house. Some stuff is really great but still not quite as awesome as in the US.


Some of our very best friends moved away to High River at the end of May and it was a sad sad day for all 3 members of our family. These 3 were the best of friends. Ollie and Quinn had a love hate relationship and Quinn adored Bailey. She still asks about them at least a few times a week...I could not have made it through all the good times and bad times without Lauren. Not going to lie some tears were shed. She is one of the best friends I have had and I miss her all the time. Hopefully we can stay in touch. Unfortunately for them they moved just before the massive floods. We have been thinking of them a lot and wish we could have helped more!



So that was our May. There was good and bad and ugly. The usual.

1 comment :

Lauren Bennett said...

awe i just read this. I've only had Darcy's phone for internet access and haven't checked blogs for weeks! Way to make me all teary. We miss you guys and I want to snuggle your new baby! Make sure Tyler takes care of you! lol