Quinn had a "special" bed on the floor but then she kept rolling underneath so she quickly became my bed partner. Grandma is pretty good at putting kids to bed...and herself. Haha!
This boy was a trooper and celebrated his 27th birthday in Southern Alberta. He got some Take 5's, a special card, and some new Nike Frees. His actual main present was our trip to Toronto so this birthday kinda sucked. I guess we will try again next year!
Lucky for us our favorite baker AKA Tannis made Skor Cake and it was delicious as always.
The main reason we went home was to say good-bye to this kid. Taylor left on his mission to Mexico City a few days later. I'm so thankful that I got to see him and listen to his testimony one more time before he left us for 2 years! We are so proud of him and I miss him already. This kid is great. Seriously.
The twin terrors all grown up!
Tyler will definitely miss Taylor at Evans functions.
Elise and all her babies
I am sure glad to have 2 younger sisters around to help me when I don't have a husband. They are seriously both the greatest aunts my kids could ever ask for. So fun and patient. Elise was in her element on our windy and cold trip to the park.
We are missing one! She had to go back home...BOO!
It was pretty much freezing the entire time we were there. I'm pretty sure it is always freezing everytime we all decide to go home so this was no different. Despite the hurricane force winds we braved the Dudley's for some horse riding. Cohen and Mason call Kevin their Canadian Grandpa. He is pretty great with the horses and all the kids.
We also were lucky enough to get to see Grandma Verla a few times while we were home. She made us an amazing meal as always. This woman is so talented and patient. I love her and hope to be more like her as I get older.
On the last day before we all left we headed over to Coaldale for some chinese food and then to Superstore to get Muff all her Canadian treasures.
We had a great time at home. I love getting to spend every waking moment with my sisters and wish we all lived closer. I can't wait till August when we can all be together again!!
These 3 got along...most of the time. Quinny and Mason seem to have a love hate relationship...the bite mark scar on her back can prove that. Guess we just need to spend more time together??






















No comments :
Post a Comment