Wednesday, July 17, 2013

June


June was a busy month around. We tried to fit everything in before this baby decided to make her appearance. After we found out that the baby was breech again at 35 weeks and they moved my C-section to July 10 I decided to finish work on June 19 and just enjoy that last 3 weeks with Quinn. We hit up gymnastics AKA "nastics" a few times. I love this place and am sad it moved farther away. Quinn loves to jump and run. I think I might put her in a class this fall.


 We spent lots of time outside...when it wasn't raining...which was A LOT! Quinny prefers to climb on top of her car instead of ride in it? No fear.






Tyler went away to his annual denturist convention for a few days so Quinn and I went to the movies to kill some time. It was the first time I had taken her and she was surprisingly good. We have gone a few times since then and she LOVES it!


We went on a few family dates so enjoy the last few days as a family of 3. We went to Red Robin, got gelato, and tried some frozen yogurt. I love family dates!




On June 29th Tyler and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary! I know I can hardly believe it has been 7 years. To top that it has been 10 years since our lifelong romance started. I can't imagine my life without this guy in it. He is such a hardworker, loving, funny, kind, outgoing, and the best Daddy I could ever hope for for my kids. I'm so lucky that he chose to be with me. Love you Ty!

We headed out for an awesome date night. We went to Ruth's Chris for the first time and I enjoyed every bite of my steak. There is nothing better than a big juicy steak! Then we went to a movie World War Z. It was awesome. Such a fun a relaxed night.




We have spent almost every July 1 since we have been together in Raymond. With me being 9 months prego and needing a C-section we decided not to head down to Raymond this year. Instead I googled what fun things we could do in Edmonton. I found a sweet parade in Fort Saskatchewan that we checked out (Quinn got a haul of candy!) and then we went to the Leg. After naps we all headed out to the Paynes cabin for supper and boating. We missed our families in SoAb but it turned out to be a great..and hot day!












The very next day I packed up and headed to girls camp. A lot of people thought I was crazy for going but it was so worth it. We seriously have the best girls and the funnest leaders you will ever meet. We did so many fun things. We swam, ate, painted nails, ate smores, did archery, went to a farm, canoed, did crafts. All the awesome things you do at girls camp. I had such a good time and am so happy I decided to go.









We played the sweetest prank on the bishop and his counsellor. We pretended my water broke and they both totally fell for it. The girls were impressive actors. I don't think they will ever forget that prank.

 When I got back from girls camp Tyler surprised me with a new channel band for our anniversary! I have been wanting one forever and I love love love it! I can't stop staring at my finger. He also fixed my engagement ring which I haven't been wearing for 6-8 months since the diamond fell out and I haven't got around to fixing it. Can anybody say best husband ever!?


 Quinny rocks some crazy bedhead these days!


Finally we spent the last day before the baby came at the splash park. This girl loves the water and cries whenever we have to leave. We will have to go a few more times this summer that is for sure!


1 comment :

Lauren Bennett said...

Awesome! I was the same way before each kid- gotta squeeze in all the fun before! What movie did you and Quinn see? LOVE the ring- bling bling! Gorgeous. Quinny is as adorable as ever. We miss you. Coming up on August long weekend, we'll have to pop by and see sweet Scarlett!