Wednesday, November 13, 2013

4 months


Scarlett is 4 months old! I have no idea where the time has gone this past month of her life but she is getting so big. At 4 months Scarlett is:

-rolling from front to back and back to front
-starting to grab at and hold toys
-sticking everything in her mouth. Mostly her feet.
-smiling like crazy. She smiles with her whole face and body. I love it!
-giggled a few times. Mostly for Dad and Uncle Nathan.
-loves to watch her sister do anything
-loves her bath
-sleeps from around 8-8 with one wake up
-eating every 3-4 hours
-forgot how to take a bottle...bad baby!
-figuring out a nap schedule. HOORAY!
-weighs in around 13 pounds

I seriously can't get enough of this baby and love her more everyday. Happy 4 months Scar-baby!







1 comment :

AKutarna said...

K wait she sleeps 8-8 with only one wakeup!!? Please tell me your secrets! That is amazing! You two make the cutest girls I have ever seen!