Thursday, December 12, 2013

Snow

There has been a ton of snow since the beginning of November. We were lucky enough to get some warm weather and Quinn and I got out to build a snow man and took Scar for a walk as well. Unfortunately after we put the eyes and mouth on the snowman Quinn was terrified of it and didn't want to stand by it for a picture. She is scared of pretty much everything these days. She always says. "Mom it too stary!"





Scarlett also started to actually pay attention to her toys. She really likes this one in particular. She still hates tummy time and rolls over as soon as a put her there so she pretty much spends all her time either sitting or on her back. Luckily she doesn't have a flat head! Hopefully she learns how to sit on her own soon!

 I just love this picture of Quinn telling Scarlett about Snow. Seriously I die every time I see how much these two love each other. Sisters are the best.

No comments :