Friday, December 13, 2013

Girls Night

I was able to get away for a night…and by get away I mean take Scarlett with me. I met up with some of my favourite girls and their cute babies for a night of fun. I drove down with Robin and we met up for dinner at Joey's. After some diaper changing and mass breast feeding we enjoyed a lovely meal and headed back to the hotel where we…I'm not really sure what we did except talk and laugh…and laugh. Mostly about ninjas... I seriously love these girls. You might think we were a little crazy to put four women and four babies 7 months-4 months in a room together but it turned out surprisingly well. We would have had tons of sleep had we been able to stop talking and actually sleep. Or if our room wasn't 100 degrees…don't worry we got a discount.




We enjoyed a relaxing morning with a broken pool and then hit up the mall before we all braved the snow storm to drive home. We really need to plan these get togethers in the summer next time! Anyway I love these girls and the great times we have together. Can't wait till next time!





1 comment :

Lauren Bennett said...

Yes... ninjas... lol! Loved seeing you! Can't wait to see you this weekend again!