Sunday, March 30, 2014

March happenings


Tyler finally got his gun license in the mail. He was pretty excited. I'm just neutral about the whole gun thing. 

Nothing better than baby snuggles. This baby is growing way too fast.

I hate lunch time. I never know what to make. Half the time its a piece of bread and a cheese string. My kids don't eat that well at lunch either. Also I can hardly get them to finish fast enough for nap time…my favourite part of the day. They look cute when they eat together at the table though. There is nothing better than watching them interact. Scar is pretty fascinated with Quinn and most of the time Quinn is nice to her...






I'm not the hugest play doh fan but Quinn loves it and winter is long so something has to entertain her. She loves to mix all her colours which sometimes stresses me out but I'm dealing with it.

Scar can finally reach the floor on her jumper and is starting to spend a little time in there. She would definitely prefer to be exploring on the floor but sometimes you just have to contain that girl!

Scar got sick at the beginning of March. She was miserable most of the time but did manage to smile for the camera.

Quinn likes to make messes…and I don't like to clean them up.


We got to go out to dinner and mini golf with Jen and Josh. It was so fun to hang out with them. Can't wait to do it again!


Quinn is still in swimming lessons and loving it. She is getting so much more brave in the water. She is putting her face in and kicking her legs. It is great to see her progress.

Muffy sent us some tattoos for Valentines day and we finally tried them out. Quinn was in heaven.

We love the toy hutch! We met some friends there and had a blast.

Spring teased us for about a week. So much snow melted and we got to go on walks and to the park. Then winter came back. Sad.






 Tyler loves his flyers. So does Scar apparently. Who needs toys when you have a room full of flyers?


Too cold to go to the zoo so we like to check out the pet store. This is as close as Quinn will ever come to owning a bird or a rodent pet. They are quite horrifying. I think I will just stick with dogs.

And one more cause she's cute.

No comments :